Friday, February 22, 2008

A New Poetic Home on the Web

I couldn't pass it up. I was hoping to add some different functionality to my main blog, so I set one up to test on, and the name was available. What was I supposed to do?

When I started Incertus four years ago, I was planning on making it a blog that dealt with politics and poetics, and over the years I've tried, without success, to make it more of a poetry blog. It's not going to happen, I've decided, so since I have this place now, I'll make it lit-centered. I'll put some of my work up here, boast about my successes (hopefully without seeming too geeky about it), and if and when I get a book published, this will be the main hub dealing with it.

And maybe I'll actually write some critical stuff as well. You never know.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home