Sunday, February 24, 2008

An interesting new journal

I am ambivalent, at best, about my graduate school experience. Fayetteville, Arkansas isn't the hippest place in the world to spend four years, after all. But Amy turned me onto a new project that some of the grad students there have put together.

It's called Linebreak, and it's a format I haven't seen before. They publish weekly, but only one poem a week. They've been up for five weeks now, by the looks of it, and you get not only a poem on the page, but an audio version read by one of the people doing the magazine. You can listen to it there or download it as a podcast. I hope they're able to make this a success, because it looks like an intriguing way to go about doing a journal.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home